Jul 2, 2013

Lipstick Mania! My Top 5 Favorites

There are a lot of things in this world I favor; pastries, fashion, and the list goes on, but if there's one thing in this world I favor the most, it is lipstick.
I am a total lipstick nut and I feel lipstick is a way for me to reflect my mood and personality, and it is also something that really pulls a look together.

I have compiled a list of my Top 5 Favorite Lipsticks/ Lip Products
Here they are in no particular order:


 YSL Rogue Pur Couture (06) Rose Bergamasque

This lipstick is the perfect shade of nude for me, it has a pinkish peachish touch to it that makes it subtle but also noticeable. Since I've bought it, I have worn it everywhere. It's the perfect lipstick for any-time of day and outfit.

 Urban Decay Super- Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in F-BOMB

I wear a lot and I mean A LOT of red lipstick. Of all the red lipsticks I wear, F-BOMB is definitely my favorite because it is long lasting and it is a perfect shade of Red, not too bright and not too dark.
I came across this lipstick when I was in Sephora and was looking at The OZ Great And Powerful makeup compact that Urban Decay came out with. In the Theodora compact there was a red super-saturated lip color that I loved but Sephora didn't sell separately, so I compared that red to other reds and F-BOMB was almost an exact match.

 CoverGirl (325) Spellbound

Every time I look at this lipstick I ask myself  "Why did you even buy this shade, it's purple for crying out loud", then I put it on and I'm like "Oh Yeah, that's why. It's a gorgeous shade!".
This lipstick is definitely for daredevils, It's the perfect pinkish purple shade and I absolutely love wearing this whenever I'm in a daring mood and it is also the perfect summer shade.

 Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede (035) Backstage

When I bought this lipstick I seen the advertisement with Olivia Wilde wearing this shade and I thought "OMG I need that color!" This lipstick makes me a very happy woman, it is a matte lipstick, but do not let the shade of the actual color stick fool you. This shade is a dark red, and I am not kidding. But I really love this color because I wear a lot of whites and this color looks absolutely perfect contrasting with the whites.

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Glinda

I bought this lipstick in the Urban Decay The Oz Great And Powerful compact. As you can tell I have worn this shade down quite a bit. This color is definitely a pinkish muave color. This color is such a simple color and I wear it really all the time any time of the day.

(Little I.E- The Super-Saturated Lip Colors are ultra glossy, but the longer you wear the color it turns into the perfect matte color. These colors are highly pigmented especially the red that is also in this post. These lippies are great because you can also sharpen them. I highly recommend these!)

Catch Me On Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment