Sep 7, 2013

Castle Adventures!

For this semester in college I took up a photography class, no surprise there, and every week my professor gives us a assignment each week that focuses on different perspectives of photography. This weeks assignment was focusing on Point-Of-View and Framing. At the end of the week we have to put up our best 15 photos for critique, so I thought it'd be fun to include you guys in on these different assignments and see what I'm doing! Without further ado, here is my Favorites!




 During the past weekend I went with my family camping at this beautiful place and I happen to stop by this farmers market (hence all the animals and food) and then somehow I ended up running into a castle (hence the statues and mid evil styles photos)... Overall it was an adventurous weekend and loved it, but I am glad to be back in the city :)

*photos unedited

No comments:

Post a Comment