Nov 24, 2013

Weekly Reading (Nov. 18-24th)

       Fall is starting to say its final goodbyes and winter is approaching quite fast. Fingers crossed that winter brings along great memories and happy holidays! This week had been horribly rainy and dull, so I cuddled up at home with alot of blankets and many good reads and I thought I would share them with you.

     I was so happy to see one of my favorite actresses, Jessica Chastain, on VOGUE this week, and I immediately bought the December issue, which took the last $5 in my wallet till next pay... definitely a Carrie Bradshaw moment. If you want a sneak peak of the photos, which were taken by none other than Annie Leibovitz, and a glimpse into the her interview check it out HERE.

    I always love reading The Free People Clothing Boutique Blog and always finding myself reading their weekly Horoscopes (Week of Nov. 25-31)

 Whenever I am looking for outfit inspiration I always resort to Carolines Mode which shows Stockholm's Street Style, and my favorite outfit of this week had to be Juliette's. I am currently into the all black attire.

This winter's fashion, I believe, Dior has got it going on. So when I seen the Miss Dior post on Paris in Four Months blog, I couldn't wait to see beautiful photographs from the Dior Exhibit in Paris.

So that about wraps up some of the reading I did this weekend, can't wait to see what I come across next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment