I think it is safe to say winter is finally here. This week has been pretty crazy from final exams to facing the craziness to get my Christmas shopping done. Although my week has been crazy, I am starting my winter break from class which has given me time to do things I really miss doing.
- This week I was able to actually sit down and read some books. I finished reading The Girl Of Fire And Thorns series, which is something pretty different from what I usually read, but was actually a good book. I also went on this book haul at this buyout store earlier this week, which I will do a separate post about, and I just started reading The Eternal Ones, which so far is a pretty good book.
- So Allure Magazine featured Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen on their December cover... enough said.
- Just two more days left until The Return on Chanel.
- I am on board the fur collared coats trend, I swooned at the coats WhoWhatWear.Com featured on their blog.
- And of course the weekly Horoscope (Dec. 9th - 15th) by The Free People Blog.